A. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- In the interest of preserving the right to the privacy of users of the Optingo website (hereinafter referred to as “Websites”) and to comply with the legal requirements, Optingo Digital Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, at Al. Jerozolimskie 181B, 02-222 Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as “Optingo”), publishes a document in which it explains and informs about the manner in which data provided by users of the Website (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) is collected, processed and secured.
- Optingo understands the importance of personal data protection and makes every effort to process it in a responsible manner and in accordance with applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data
B. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA BY OPTING
- The controller of personal data collected through the Websites and Services is Optingo Digital Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 181B; 02-222 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000915658, Tax Identification Number: 7011048379, REGON: 389742770, e-mail: email@example.com
- Users’ personal data is processed in accordance with the following provisions of law:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Act of 18 July 2002 on rendering electronic services
- Act of 16 July 2004 – the Telecommunications law.
- Optingo provides its Users with the possibility of using its Websites anonymously, however, in order to get full access to content and services offered through the Websites, it is advisable to register by filling out the form. Providing data by the User is voluntary, but the lack of certain data may prevent the User from registering on the Websites, using certain services (for example access to the system demo, access to the notification system), receiving the newsletter, etc.
- The personal data controller takes due care to protect the rights of Users and Clients whose data is processed, and in particular ensures that the data:
- is processed in accordance with the law
- is collected for the purposes described in this document, which are in accordance with the law,
- is not subject to further processing which is inconsistent with the objectives indicated
- is properly secured,
- is stored in a way that allows identification of the persons it concerns, but not longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
C. OBJECTIVES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA BY OPTINGO
- Optingo uses personal data for the purposes set out in this document or for any other purpose indicated at the time of transferring it to Optingo. The list of possible purposes for collecting personal data by the Controller includes:
- presenting information about Optingo and the scope of our services
- development and customization of our services
- identification of clients with similar needs
- improving customer service, the information provided will help us respond more effectively to the requests and needs of Clients and will allow us to offer support in providing services
- processing orders, warranty services and payments from our Clients
- telephone contact with Clients to discuss services used by Clients
- presentation of business offers regarding Optingo services
- direct marketing of own services
- other purposes if consent is given
- Optingo processes personal data of business contacts (current and potential customers of the Services and / or natural persons associated with them) using customer relationship management systems (“CRM System”). Collecting personal contact details and entering them into the CRM System is initiated by an Optingo employee. Personal data includes name, surname, employer’s name, contact person, phone number, e-mail address and other business contact details. In addition, the CRM system may collect data from the e-mail system (name and surname of the sender, name and surname of the recipient, date and time) and calendar (name and surname and name of the organizer, names and participants, day and time of the event) regarding the interaction between employees and contacts or third parties.
- Third parties (Optingo Partners listed here), acting as separate personal data controllers, process personal data on the basis of their legitimate interest or consent. Some of our Partners may also process personal data in such a way as to display to the User content or advertising tailored to their interests, thanks to the automated comparison of their interests and preferences with the model interests and preferences of Internet users (profiling).
- The processing of personal data by Optingo concerns business contacts and takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller or consent, if such consent has been requested from the data subject.
- The legitimate interest of the data controller is related to the direct marketing of Optingo services or the transmission of information which we think the recipients will be interested in.
- Personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the purposes set out above (for example, for the duration of the Optingo relationship with a business contact)
D. DATA SHARING
- Optingo, in principle, does not provide Users or third parties with personal data of Users, except for situations in which Optingo has a legal basis, as well as at the request of entitled entities, or when it is necessary to perform services offered by Optingo.
- The User’s data may be made available to public authorities or other entities entitled to such access on the basis of legal provisions, in particular when it is necessary to ensure the security of our systems or the rights of other Users.
- Access to the User’s data may be obtained by entities whose services Optingo uses to provide services to Users (for example entities providing hosting of Websites). In such cases, Optingo has concluded appropriate agreements with these entities, the object of which is to secure Users’ data against unauthorized access.
- Some Optingo service providers may store Users’ data outside of the European Economic Area. In such cases, Users’ data may be stored in countries that provide an adequate level of protection of personal data, or in countries that do not provide such level. In the second case, Optingo secures Users’ data by concluding agreements with them containing the so-called Standard Contract Clauses approved by the European Commission, which guarantee adequate protection of Users’ data in third countries, use the EU – US Privacy Shield program or other grounds for the transfer of personal data.
E. USER RIGHTS
- 1. The User has the following rights in relation to his / her personal data processed by Optingo within the Websites:
- Right of access to personal data. The recipient of the Services or the Customer has the right to access the content of their personal data. At the request of the User, Optingo will confirm what User’s personal data is processes and provide the User with a copy of this data.
- Right to rectify personal data. In the event that the data is incorrect or incomplete, the Recipient of the Services or the Client may request that Optingo rectify or supplement his / her personal data.
- Right to erasure of data In certain situations, the User may demand that Optingo remove personal data processed by Optingo (for example when the data is no longer required to provide the Services by Optingo).
- Right to restriction of data processing. In certain situations, the User may demand that Optingo temporarily suspend processing of his / her data (for exeample stop sending marketing information to the email address provided). For example, the User may request to restrict the processing of his / her personal data when he / she objects to the processing or when he / she questions the correctness of the data. Despite the limitations of processing Optingo will still be entitled to store personal data.
- Right to request the transfer of personal data. In certain situations (for example in relation to data processed on the basis of consent), the User also has the right to receive personal data processed by Optingo in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format to transfer this data to another data controller.
- Right to object against personal data processing. The User may demand Optingo to stop processing his / her personal data
- 2. The User may exercise his / her rights by sending an appropriate request by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
F. POLICY REGARDING “COOKIES” AND OTHER AUTOMATIC MECHANISMS FOR AUTOMATIC DATA STORAGE ON END USER’S AUTOMATIC DEVICES OR TRANSFERRED AUTOMATICALLY BY THE USER
- Cookies are text files that are saved and stored in the memory of the device used for browsing websites (for example Personal computer, notebook, tablet, palmtop, mobile phone) used to identify the User’s browser while using the Websites.
- 2. The Website and Services use cookie files for the purposes of:
- configuration of the Website and Services – they enable the placement of functions and services on the website,
- authentication – they can inform users that they are logged in, enabling the Websites to display relevant information and functions.
- analyzing and examining user behavior – cookies enable reading user preferences, as well as their analysis, improvement and development of products and services. The collection of information is anonymous, without identifying specific users, unless the user logs into the Customer Panel and the settings of their terminal enable such identification.
- advertisements – they allow you to provide more interesting and personalized ads to users, which after the User’s visit on the Website can be displayed in remarketing campaigns as part of: Facebook ADS, LinkedIn ADS, Google Adwords.
- By changing the software settings used for browsing the Website, users can define the conditions for storing and accessing cookies used by this Website, in particular they may opt to completely deactivate cookies.
- Please note that deleting or blocking cookies may result in some sections of this Website not working and / or not being displayed in accordance with the Website layout.
- To change the cookie settings, you must configure the software for browsing the website accordingly. Relevant information can be obtained by contacting the technical support of the software or its supplier.
G. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF CHILDREN
- 1. Optingo services offered as part of the Websites are directed to persons over 18 years of age. Therefore, Optingo does not knowingly process children’s personal data.
H. CONTACT AND RIGHT TO BRING A COMPLAINT
- In cases where the User is not satisfied with the response provided by Optingo or the actions taken, the User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
I. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The controller takes technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of processed personal data appropriate to existing threats and categories of data stored under protection, in particular preventing unauthorized access to data, processing in violation of applicable law, as well as modification, loss or destruction.